Welcome to BK411.com!
BK411 Mission Statement:
We strive to help the residents of Southern California to save
their homes from foreclosure, remove second mortgages, reduce student loan debt, and give a fresh financial start through federal bankruptcy law protection.
Initial Petition Filing Requirements are:
1. Client Information
2. We receive a complete list of your creditors
3. We receive your Pre-Bankruptcy certificate
Note: If the filing of your bankruptcy is urgent,such as a pending foreclosure or law suit judgment then we can file an initial petition for you and we can file any remaining forms within the 14 day cure period.
BK411 will take you
Step by Step through the process of bankruptcy:
Why Choose Bk411.com?
1. BK411 Saves Your Time with our online forms & client tools:
Our new online client forms & tools save your time as well as our client interview by phone.
Other attorneys require that you fill out a half inch or more of forms or fill out the equivalent of a half inch or more of forms. Our BK411 Process streamlines the Bankruptcy Procedure. We spend more time so you spend less time with forms. Our method is more efficient overall by giving you time at our expense. It takes the attorney about forty minutes to one hour more time, but saves you several hours of time.
BK411 also offers Sign by Phone and Google Navigation w/Parking Instructions. See examples below.
Examples of our online tools are:
BK411 Client Information Form &
BK411 Document Uploader
BK411 Google Navigation w/ Parking Instructions
BK411 Sign by Phone
Most lawyers don’t have advertised pricing but we offer really low prices in general and one of the lowest advertised prices for filing by an attorney and with attorney representation at the Meeting of Creditors.
MORE Reasons to Choose BK411:
3. We have 50 LOCATIONS to meet in Southern California
4. We have the only Guaranteed Lawyer in Los Angeles by GuaranteedLawyers.com (As seen on USA Today, AbaJournal, Wallstreet Journal, and Cable Tv) guarantees their referral to Bk411.com. Law Offices of Greg Sletteland / Bk411.com was selected from all the bankruptcy lawyers in Los Angeles for GuaranteedLawyers.com’s exclusive bankruptcy attorney referrals in Los Angeles based on their selective criteria including “Length of practice, cases won, community involvement, reputation and much more.” This is an honor shared with only eight other law firms in their respective fields in Los Angeles, such as: Latham & Watkins LLP (General Practice) and Jacoby & Meyers (Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice). Attorney Greg Sletteland graduated Vanderbilt (Top 17 of 200 law schools) and UCLA with cum laude honors – this can make a difference in your bankruptcy filing.
5. We have a Successful Case History Examples for Chapter 13 second mortgage lienstripping and foreclosure avoidance available here at Lawfirms.com. We have filed over 200 Chapter 7 cases. And confirmed many Chapter 13 plans and lienstrips of second mortgages.
6. We have the BEST TESTIMONIALS of Clients:
Quick, Simple, Best Price in Town and Amazing Attorney!!! I never read or write reviews for listings such as this because I rarely get great service worth writing about and always figure that the testimonals are from friends or the owner of the company. Well, there is a first time for everything. Greg Sletteland provided me with amazing service, the best price in Town and the wisdom of a seasoned veteran in my BK filing. Let me say that I have held off for many years in filing for BK for many reasons but from the first time speaking with Greg to the final Creditors meeting (also with Greg) I had the peace of mind of knowing I was in great hands and had an Attorney that sincerely cared about my situation and it’s outcome. Unlike many Attorneys, Mr. Sletteland was always accessible, generous with his time and provided me with personal attention through every step of the process without ever asking me to pay additional fees. He followed through with his promises and it could not have been any quicker or easier. Thanks for everything and I will definitely be telling others about your EXCELLENT service!!!
Outstanding bankruptcy attorney… I highly recommend Mr. Sletteland for anybody who is considering filing for bankruptcy. Mr. Sletteland went above and beyond any expectations I could have had in providing his services. If you are looking for a highly skilled and ethical attorney, look no further. Mr. Sletteland is honest and practices law with integrity. Great service!!!
Greg Rocks! I do admit that when I first saw the advertisement of how much Greg Sletteland charged to process/file Bankruptcy, I was, at first, very skeptical. Then I called him to find out more. He is calm, reserved and very intelligent about the process. He has the patience to listen to your questions and/or concerns and the wisdom to completely answer them. I also felt secure in the fact that he was always available to answer his phone or email, if not immediately, that same day. I really appreciated his professional demeanor and his obvious talent for helping people through this tedious process. I do believe ‘you get what you pay for’ but in this case I definitly felt like I got the ‘star’ treatment without the ‘star’ price. I would not wish for anyone to go through the Bankruptcy process but if they did, I would definitely recommend them to call Greg Sletteland. Thank you so much for a job well done.
SEE MORE BK411 TESTIMONIALS HERE
7. Bankruptcy is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Call 888-929-6882 for your FREE CONSULTATION
2. Send us required Documents & meet by phone or in person for about an hour or two
3. Attend a Meeting of Creditors & a one hour online postbankruptcy class
8. Kind Caring Attorney
So for all the above reasons and ”Bankruptcy is as easy as 1, 2, 3″, the time is now to call BK411 to speak with Attorney Greg Sletteland. Whether you want to get a fresh start free of unwanted phone calls from creditors, or if you want to stop a foreclosure and keep your home, call now 888-929-6882 to see what your options are. The call is free and may take only five minutes.
Free Consultation Toll Free.
Call Now Today!
Or Email: BK@Bk411.com